Including: DM manual, Instructor manual, Divemaster slates, Divemaster Video, Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving, DSD cue card, training log, Decal hologram, PADI Pro bag.
A 10 day course including theory sessions, 20 exercises, workshops & assessment dives, normal distance boat trips, cylinder, air, weights.
Please note the DM course prerequisites are:
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification or equivalent.
- PADI Rescue Diver certification or equivalent.
- 18 years old.
- Logged 40 scuba dives.
- Completed EFR Primary and Secondary Care training within 24 months.
- Medically evaluated and cleared for diving by a physician within 12 months.
PADI Divemaster course including:
- Theory package:
- PADI DM eLearning with Skill Demonstration Videos
- The Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
- Digital Instructor manual
- DSD Slates
- DM Slates
- Pro Training Log
- Minimum 20 DM course dives
- Normal distance boat trips
- Cylinder, air, weights
- DM Application (To become a PADI member)